Our Investment Opportunities

04 Jul

Our Investment Opportunities

Keystone Property Group offer investors a range of both traditional and alternative property investment options that award you with above standard returns.

Here are some of the investment options available to you, that have the potential to enhance your financial future.

Developer Lending (Private Rented Sector Projects)

 

New research shows that by 2021, the proportion of households that call the private rented sector home, will grow to 24%, which means that one in four people will be renters rather than owner occupiers.

 

Build-to-Rent (BTR) developments are designed to cater for the UK’s growing number of renters, by creating high-quality homes. Residents get to enjoy luxury amenities, such as: a concierge service, SMART technology, high-speed wi-fi, a gym, and communal spaces.

Keystone Property Group’s BTR projects are located in major UK regional cities, including Milton Keynes, Salford and Manchester. Our developer lending opportunities have funded several new site acquisitions across Newcastle and Birmingham in 2019.

Property Bonds

Traditional finance typically amounts for 50%-75% of a property developer’s project, however, bonds are a useful tool for raising the remaining capital needed.

Property bonds allow you to access the property market in a convenient, hands-off way, and reap the rewards. Bonds typically offer fixed interest rates, are an asset-backed investment, and have flexible exits.

Keystone Property Group’s bonds have an average term of 12 months. 

Loan Notes

Loan Notes are structured instruments that specify the duration of the loan, when the loan is required to be re-paid and the interest payable. Loan Note Property Investments allow you to access property markets at a much lower entry level than traditional options.

There are a number of advantages to investing in Loan Notes, including: fixed rate returns, no property or maintenance fees, security in the form of a debenture, and a defined exit.

This year Keystone Property Group’s completed Loan Notes have awarded investors returns of 22% and 24%, a combined total of 46%, if you backed both projects. This is a 4% increase on the total returns’ investors saw over two projects in 2018. 

Residential and Commercial Property Ownership

Residential property prices are predicted to rise by an average of 14.8% between 2019 and 2023. While rents are predicted to grow by approximately 13.7%.

While in 2017, UK commercial property investment volume was £27.2 billion, with total returns for investors averaging around 5.5%.

Hadrian’s Tower in Newcastle is one of Keystone Property Group’s residential projects. Once complete the Tower will be the city’s tallest building and provide residents with a unique lifestyle. 

It’s an incredible opportunity for Buy-to-Let investors, offering 7% annual rental yield, and 5% interest on capital during the build period. Hadrian’s Tower is on target to be completed in 2020.

Write a Reply or Comment